On Monday, Indiegogo-success TrackR launched a new crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for the TrackR Atlas, an IoT device that automatically keeps track of all belongings tagged with TrackR bravo or other Bluetooth tracker.
The company shared that Atlas plugs into the user’s home or office to map your space and keep a digital room-by-room list of where tagged belongings are located. Once in the correct room, ring TrackR bravo to pinpoint tagged items. Wi-Fi connectivity allows users to ring bravo from anywhere in the world to help roommates or family search for items in the home.
Founder and CEO of TrackR, Chris Herbert, stated:
“We started TrackR nearly six years ago with a simple idea: what if we could pass the task of remembering where items are located to our smartphones and tablets. Today, TrackR Atlas brings this concept to life and advances the Bluetooth tracker category to completely automate home and office organization.”
TrackR Atlas specs are the following:
- Size: 48mm long, 38mm diameter
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth range: Up to 100ft indoors
- WiFi range: Up to 200 feet indoors
- Crowd GPS range: Worldwide
- Compatibility: iPhone 4s & Later, iPad 3rd Generation & Later and Android 4.4 & Later
- Color: High Gloss White
- Price: $39 for a single device and a special
Backers of the project expect to receive the TrackR Atlas in June 2016.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!