“We’re back! After the successful funding of nearly $615,000 from our previous campaign, The Undress – Version 1 became Kickstarters #1 Women’s Fashion Project, and we just couldn’t stop there. With high demand and input from our original backers, we were inspired to continue to innovate and improve our dress and our company. Introducing — our brand new The Undress – Version 2 SPORT, the most amazing dress and mobile changing room on the planet! It’s Active Lifestyle Apparel with a Purpose. Designed by our community, for YOU.
“The newest edition of The Undress is more than just a dress. It’s a SYSTEM that has many proprietary features to help you change clothes without ever getting naked. Updated fabrics, fit, style, and functionality make it the best Undress yet. Be the first in the world to own The Undress SPORT!”
The Undress Works in 4 easy steps:
- Slip In and bring dress to your waist.
- Slip under – Slip the front panel underneath your bra, or top.
- Slip Over – Slip the drawstring loop over your head and secure the cord lockUndress!
The company noted that women of all types will love these dresses. Sizes run from extra small to extra extra large. New features include:
- New Tech Fabric: Athletic (sweat wicking, antimicrobial), Lifestyle (swimwear type, moisture friendly), and Terry/Towel Fabric Options in multiple colors and sizes TBD
- Improved Strapping: More comfortable, color matched fabric
- Color Matched Cord Lock: Option (*stretch goal)
- Labels: More subtle, New Logo.
- New “Soft Handle”: More wearable, machine washable, and dryer friendly.
- Zippered Side Access Openings: Open and Close as you need them. Lays flat when closed.
- Custom Zipper Pulls: Easier to grab during changes
- New Performance Slit: For better mobility
- Fabric Technology: Anti-Microbial, Odor Blocking, and Sweat Wicking performance (Athletic Fabric Option Only)
- Easy Care: Washer & Dryer Friendly, “Pilling” and Wrinkle Resistant
- Midi Length: Fits most women, and gives you all the coverage you need. Great in wet, sandy, and muddy training conditions.
- Updated Style: Modern, technical design and feel
- Performance Fabric Layer: Chest area concealment is better than previous versions when bra-less.
- Improved Secret Pocket: Construction Updated, and more secure
- Construction Improvements: Key Points throughout the dress are reinforced / reengineered for strength and durability
Those interested in the dresses can recieve them starting at $35. Since its launch, The Undress V2.0 campaign has successfully secured nearly $116,000 from 1,300 backers. It is set to close on February 1st.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!