On Thursday, peer-to-peer lending platform, LendInvest, announced it has published its 2015 report.
Highlights from 2015 include the following:
- Lowered minimum investment from £10,000 to £1,000
- Completed UK’s largest ever Series A Funding with £22 million investment by Beijing Kunlun for 20% shareholding.
- Became world’s first online marketplace to receive a rating from a regulated European rating agency.
- Launched new brand identity for the LendInvest proposition.
- Exceeded £450 million milestone for total funds lent.
- Doubled the number of properties funded annually to more than 1,200.
- Officially launched first development finance product to plug sub- £5 million funding gap.
- Moved to new officers after total full-time staff went beyond 70.
Check out the full report below.
[scribd id=296990186 key=key-y0XguYgTNJxyx16fVGHz mode=scroll]