As previously reported, Luxtripper, which secured £152,000 on Crowdcube last year, uses propriety tech to present travellers with their personalised trips, and also provides hoteliers with customer profiles to deliver exceptional service. The company shared:
“Shortlisted as ‘Tour Operator of the year’ for making the biggest impact in the market. Luxtripper has achieved growth of 47% referral rate and 19% repeat customers in 2015.”
The company does the following:
- Uses its search platform to give a combinations of 4- & 5-Star hotels, flights, tours, and other options to our users.
- Its mission is to save millions of passionate traveller’s time searching for relevant travel options and accommodations using our proprietary tech, in an industry which continues to grow faster than global GDP.
- The type of traveller they are
- The month of travel and desired weather type
- And the holiday experiences required
During a recent update, Luxtripper revealed reactions of users that tested out the marketplace for the first time:
“As part of our customer-centric culture, we conduct testing weekly to understand travellers better. The testing is run independently, testers are selected based on their age, income, location and device.”
The company noted that the key takeaways from the experiment were:
- “They loved the user experience.”
- “It would save them time.”
- “They would book on our site once we go-live with pricing.”
Check out the testing reactions below. Luxtripper’s campaign is set to close on February 18th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!