The company is looking to bring music entertainment, quality products and services to its new club in Ibiza. But instead of focusing on just drinks, it wants to provide a great experience that will leave customers happy and wanting to return.
“Whilst drinks pricing will be positioned to make profit, we intend to build exceptional customer brand loyalty by bringing levels back within more rational limits. We expect that this customer loyalty will quickly create brand stability to expand in to other market sectors.”
It also noted that the club is being designed by Lluis Güell, who is behind the Café del Mar & Es Paradís projects. It will include large space filled with split columns, marble staircases with angels and sculptures adorning the walls and ceilings.
Alter Ibiza has already established the following:
- Full 6 year forecast and sensitivity analysis completed.
- Exclusive 6 year leasehold to freehold property contracts in negotiation.
- Office/smoking area lease contract in negotiation for adjacent property.
- Grand opening plan complete subject to artist availability.
- Roster of high profile promoters/artists ready to commit.
- EPOS/WIFI/Sound & Light systems selected and ready to lease/purchase.
Funds from the campaign will go towards securing a 6-year exclusive leasehold on the club, along with renovations/refurbishment and system updates. It will also use it to enable a full marketing/PR plan along with booking opening night artists and performance. The club is scheduled to open in July 2016.
Alter Ibiza is currently offering “Loyalty Rewards” to those who invest:
The company is currently offering 18% in equity.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!