Founded in 2013 by teacher Will Swannell and speechwriter Edward Poland, Hire Space assists brands, agencies, corporations and the public to find venues for various events. The company works with over 4000 venues and offers customers an ultimate source for venues and plan events.
To date, Hire Space has achieved the following:
- Attacted various London venues including Kensington Palace, Wembley Stadium and Tate Modern
- Has over 2.7m visitors to the site and over 40,000 inquiries
- Used by Facebook, Accenture, Red Bull, Google and MC Saatchi
- Nominated for 2016 Marketing Week awards in the “Market Disruptor” category
- Profiled in The Telegraph, The Times, City AM, The Guardian, Radio 4, Radio 5 live, Mashable, BBC 1 and Marketing Week.
- Provides regular content to Time Out and Eventbrite on London’s new venues.
The company has already raised £2 million in funding to date from a group of leading business angels, which includes founders of Irish hotel group Moran & Bewley’s and Karen Hanton MBE, founder of TopTable.
- Continue core revenue growth throughout the UK.
- Expand exclusive venue offering
- Sales salaries
- Direct marketing costs
- General expenses
The funds will also be put towards Build Hire Space Plus, an rewards program for regular venue-bookers. Since its launch, the campaign has successfully secured nearly £300,000 from over 50 investors. It is set to close at the end of June.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!