The company, which was launched in 2011 by John Horwell, offers a range of premium quality sports nutrition products that have been advertised in various UK publications, including Men’s Health and Muscle & Fitness. Over the past six years, the Hench Nutrition already achieved 2 million in sales, over 30,000 customers and has increased profitability year-on-year from £133,000 net profit in 2014 to £178,000 net profit last year. Earlier this year, the company also opened its new website.
The Hench Nutrition team stated:
“Since Hench Nutrition was founded in November 2011, from a credit card and a spare bedroom, it has seen continued growth and expansion. In this time we have moved premises twice (now operating in our own 5,000 sq ft premises). We have focused massively on new product development and developed over 100 unique product formulations (proprietary) with plans to increase our pipeline of formulations even further. We have invested in pharmaceutical grade production lines and machinery to manufacture a massive selection of products in-house including powders, protein bars, sports gels, promotional sample sachets and lots more.”
Funds from the campaign will go towards expanding Hench’s team along with the production’s capacity and premises. Those who invest in the campaign will receive the following rewards:
- Invest £10: Get £5 back! The company will offer store credit that can be spent on anything on its website.
- Invest £100: Get an exclusive, one-off coupon code to get 50% off the entire Hench Nutrition product range.
- Invest £1,000: The company will send a 1kg pouch of our Prime Whey 80, our best-selling protein shake which comes in 5 amazing flavors! It’ll even include a Hench Nutrition shaker!
- Invest £5,000: The company will send a bundle featuring 10 of our best selling Hench Nutrition products in our range.
- Invest £10,000: The company keeps investors stocked up with Hench Nutrition protein shakes for a whole year. It’ll also give £50 a month (for 12 months) in store credit to spend on its website.
- Invest £25,000: The company gives £100 per month (for 12 months) in store credit to spend on its website.
- Invest £75,000: The company will give a tour of the Hench Nutrition factory and end with John Horwell taking the investor out to dinner. It will send all the Hench Nutrition products the investor will ever need and give £200 per month (for 12 months) in store credit to spend on the website.
The campaign is set to close mid-August.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!