Success! Zungle Panther sunglasses is finishing its Kickstarter run with over $1.9 million thanks to 11,000 backers. The Los Angeles startup launched a highly popular crowdfunding campaign last month to raise only $50,000 for the production of the eyewear.
Zungle Panther offers users a wire free experience by being paired with smartphone Bluetooth. Users can use all the music apps they wish without any wire worries. The eyewear also offers a built-in noise-canceling microphone that lets users make and answer phone calls. Other features include:
- Easy Control One Jog Dial: A dial that turns on/off the device. It can be paired through Bluetooth and can control volume and song selection.
- Hidden USB Port: A port that is built in and hidden on the hinge
- Lightweight Design: Weighing only 45 gram (0.1lb/ 1.5oz).
- Offered in Five Different Color Frames: Black, white, gray, neon, green and neon pink.
- Replaceable Lenses: Offers seven different colors of 100$ UV400 protection lenses that users choose when purchasing Zungle Panther.
Jason Yang, co-founder and CEO of Zungle, previously stated:
“In this generation, people have always wanted to try out wearable devices, but they were always hesitant because of the designs. Everyone wants to use a cool device that’s also convenient but no one wants to look goofy in them. The users can make phone calls or listen to music by pairing Panther with their smartphone through Bluetooth, but these shades will look just the same as regular sunglasses to other people. No one except the user can hear the sounds.”
“Dear Backers and Potential Backers, We found out an indiegogo scam of Zungle Panther. We have not posted Zungle anywhere other than Kickstarter. You can only buy them via Kickstarter. Thank you very much for those who reported the FAKE Zungle campaign on Indiegogo. We will let you know when we post the official one. Again, Thank you for the supports!”
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!