Judopay, an “AppCommerce” payments platform, has announced new appointments to its leadership team, The new hires are designed to help drive Judopay’s growth in the in-app mobile payments space across EMEA, expansion in the US and also into new mobile and in-app sectors.
Judopay has hired the following individuals:
- Ryan Farley, joins as Chief Product Officer, he is a former start-up and Intuit executive. Farley will to lead Judopay’s team of product managers, UX/UI designers, and marketers to determine new products and features to deliver seamless mobile experiences for clients and manage Judopay’s global expansion.
- Therese Baggas has been appointed as Marketing Director, she is a former-P&G and Barclays senior marketer. Winner of the Women in Advertising and Communications London (WACL) Future Leaders Award, Baggas will set the vision for and execute Judopay’s marketing strategy in line with Farley’s product strategy.
- Kristin Hallstrom, has been hired as VP of Strategic Partnerships, she is a digital payments expert. With 15 years’ experience at American Express, Hallstrom has held a number of strategic and process development roles across the end to end payments line. At Judopay, Hallstrom will identify and deliver key strategic partnerships, building value propositions through strategic alliances across a diverse and complex payments ecosystem.
- Janet Burbidge joins from Livingsocial as Sales Director
- Mark Tranter, Senior Solution Architect, is a mobile security expert. Tranter joins Judopay as a senior solution architect for Judopay’s fraud division having previously been a developer at UMG, auction platform ATG Media and tech company Priocept.
- Afra Khan, as Chief Data Scientist, is a data specialist. Khan is the former Chief Data Scientist at LendInvest and founder of PaidUp. Her data analytics skills and problem solving abilities will help inform the direction of Judopay’s product offering and streamline the development process.
UK based Judopay claims to be Europe’s only mobile first payments provider. Judopay partners with Apple Pay, Android Pay and a range of global brands – including KFC, Virgin Media, and coffee chain Harris + Hoole – to deliver payments technology that delivers higher in-app conversions, lower development costs and reduced instances of fraud and chargebacks.
“The invaluable experience and knowledge of our fantastic team will be of huge benefit to Judopay as we look to expand into new markets globally,” said Dennis Jones, CEO of Judopay. “Therese, Kristin, Janet, Mark and Afra have been hand-picked to help hone our cogent product offering, marketing it effectively and building relationships with industry stakeholders. It’s set to be a strong year ahead in the mobile payments sector and Judopay’s forward-thinking team is going to lead the way with technology that is simple, frictionless and protected.”