With less than 60 hours until its Kickstarter campaign comes to a close, Zane Lamprey’s Adv3nture Hoodie is nearing $1.4 million thanks to more than 10,000 backers.
The new article of clothing has nine pockets, sunglass holder, pillow conversion, bottle opener zipper, reflective cabling, reflective logo, foldable gloves, beverage grips, return home feature (basically home info), underarm vents, ventilation zipper, over-sized hoodie, adjustable hood snaps, extra soft hood lining, and drawstrings. The Adv3nture Hoodie comes in three types:
- The Classic: This collect is similar to the Drinking Jacket, although they have been improved in every way (including a bottle opener zipper that is 250% smaller and lighter than the original).Available in Smoke & Fire and Black & Blue, the price is $79.
- The Limited: This version is the same structure as the CLASSIC, but are made with premium fabrics and black accents.Available in Herringbone and Black Camo, the Limited is $109.
- The Jacket: This version is water-resistant (enough for a long day in the heavy rain) and is lined with ridiculously soft Sherpa fabric. The All-Weather Jacket is starting at $129.
The “3” in the hoodie’s title stands for the following:
- Lamprey’s foray into being a world traveler as the host of Three Sheets
- The company launching as Zane’s third Kickstarter.
- The three pillars of the company “Travel, Explore, Live.”
During a recent update, Lamprey announced that the hoodie is the #1 most funded Kickstarter fashion project.
To celebrate, he and his crew unlocked the Adv3nture Hoodie Limited Olive Camo, which is an olive green hoodie with olive buttons and international-orange zipper and zipper pulls. He went on to add that next color of the hoodies will be announced when the campaign hits $1.5 million. The Kickstarter is set to close on October 13th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!