Zane Lamprey’s latest project, the Adv3nture Hoodie, is set to close its Kickstarter with over $1.73 million from more than 12,600 backers. The new article of clothing is said to be the updated version of Lamprey’s Drinking Hoodie, which raised $574,630 on the crowdfunding platform in 2014.
- Lamprey’s foray into being a world traveler as the host of Three Sheets
- The company launching as Zane’s third Kickstarter.
- The three pillars of the company “Travel, Explore, Live.”
The Adv3nture Hoodie has a grand total of nine pockets, along with a sunglass holder, pillow conversion, bottle opener zipper, reflective cabling, reflective logo, foldable gloves, beverage grips, return home feature, underarm vents, ventilation zipper, over-sized hoodie, adjustable hood snaps, extra soft hood lining, and drawstrings. The hoodie has 3 different versions:
- The Classic: This collect is similar to the Drinking Jacket, although they have been improved in every way (including a bottle opener zipper that is 250% smaller and lighter than the original).Available in Smoke & Fire and Black & Blue, the price is $79.
- The Limited: This version is the same structure as the CLASSIC, but are made with premium fabrics and black accents.Available in Herringbone and Black Camo, the Limited is $109.
- The Jacket: This version is water-resistant (enough for a long day in the heavy rain) and is lined with ridiculously soft Sherpa fabric. The All-Weather Jacket is starting at $129.
After the campaign secured its $1.5 million stretched goal, Lamprey announced in a recent update a new “craic” hoodie, which is featured in Heather Green Forest. It has a dark green zipper and hood lining. Backers that picked the Classic Adv3nture Hoodie will have the option of choosing the new color hoodie, along with Smoke & Fire, Black & Blue, Triple Black, and Heather Navy Blue. The next color, Navy All-Weather Adv3nture Jacket, will be available if the campaign reaches $1.75 million. If the initiative captures $2 million, the Light Herringbone Limited Adv3nture Hoodie will be released.
The campaign is set to close later this evening.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!