On Thursday, On Thursday, Indiegogo announced it has teamed up with healthy and hygiene brand, RB, to launch the Healthier Tomorrow Challenge. This new contest is aiming to help project organizers take their health products to consumers worldwide.
“RB is inviting entrepreneurs to submit their Indiegogo projects for the opportunity to collaborate with RB for the possibility to receive industry-leading product development support, global supply chain access, marketing and branding guidance, as well as mentoring from senior RB leaders. If selected, you could be given the chance to fly to the UK to share your idea directly with RB at their global headquarters.”
Projects in the following categories will be considered:
- Respiratory rescuers
- Drug-free pain relievers
- Breakthrough baby monitoring
- Vitamin visionaries
- Sexual wellbeing specialists
To sign up, organizers will need to do the following
- Submit your idea (from one of the above categories) here.
- Each submission will be reviewed by RB, and a group of semi-finalists will be selected for a qualifying 30-minute interview.
- Up to five finalists will be invited to pitch their ideas at RB headquarters in the UK for an opportunity to collaborate with the experts and bring your product to market with RB.