Just a couple of months after releasing version 1.0 of its mobile app, Crowdcube announced on Monday new features have been added, making platform user’s ability to invest or monitor investments anywhere much easier.
As previously reported, the Crowdcube app gives users easy access to all of the platform’s investment opportunities. New opportunities are notably synced to the app so users can read them at any time, even when they’re offline. They can also follow companies raising finance to research later, or invest right from the app. To help users keep track of what’s new and interesting, the app can notify them when new opportunities launch, and they can archive any that they are not interested in.
Crowdcube revealed thousands of its members now regularly use the iOS app and more than £350,000 has already been invested through the mobile app. New features include:
- Track the status of user’s recent investments
- Review user’s portfolio of previous investments and access your share certificates
- Require authentication by Touch ID or passcode to confirm new investments
- Move between Safari on your Mac and the Crowdcube App with Handover support
- Share investments users make with their friends via email or social media
- Opt-in to notifications when opportunities users have invested in reach 100% of their target or close to investment
- Update debit card details using your iPhone camera
- Browse and invest in mini-bond opportunities such as the BrewDog Bond
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!