With its equity crowdfunding campaign set to close on Invesdor later this week, Allas Sea Pool Spa has officially secured more than €800,000 from over 525 investors. The Helsinki-based resort opened late summer 2016 and is described as a social experience that is combined with both wellness and events. The spa was reportedly enjoyed by 35,000 customers with the first two and a half months after its opening ceremony.
- Floating swimming pools with heated water from the public water supply as well as filtered sea water
- Warm and cold pools open all year round
- Sauna and sea view bathing in the city center
- Baltic sea –center exhibiting the Baltic sea as well as a winter garden
- In wintertime, possibilities for sledge riding and other winter activities
- Cultural events and festivals
- Instructed sports: swimming classes, water gymnastics, gymnastics, watertryout, yoga and pilates
- Restaurants with gardens and sea view
The creators of the resort previously shared:
“At the moment the establishment consists of three swimming pools, three saunas, a side-building with a roof terrace and a pavilion-like cafeteria. Allas Sea Pool will be complete in the summer of 2017, when the construction work on the main building is finished. The main building will house a Baltic sea –center and additional restaurants. When ready, the roof terrace will be a garden like oasis in the city center, with a view over the marketplace as well as the sea. The whole venue has an area of almost 10 000m² and a capacity of 3500 persons at a time, making 10,000 visitors/day possible.”
Funds from the campaign will be used to finished the resort. The creators are currently offering 9.19 – 20.20 % in equity. The campaign is set to close on Thursday (December 22nd).
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!