As previously reported, Little Bug’s demo already has more than 20,000 downloads and has earned the Best Platformer award in Intel’s LevelUp competition. It was also an Official Selection for Fantastic Arcade last year. The arcade style game’s story reads:
“The sun is setting and Nyah is lost in the darkening woods. She is alone after her mom vanishes, but finds strength in a powerful spirit she can control with her mind. She’ll need to master her new telekinetic ability to navigate through a surreal world between life and death.”
Little Bug’s full game players will experience the following:
- Interact with friendly spirits who also share a mind connection.
- Collect a variety of all new living – and dead items for your jar
- Play local co-op with a friend
- Explore secret areas.
- Blast through new obstacles, like melting barriers and movable objects.
- Experiment with new abilities for Nyah.
- Discover the fate of Nyah’s mom as you play through the full story.
- Face off against an expanded cat of restless spirits.
Buddy System also noted that the full game would also include expanded visuals such as Nyah remodel, new hand-drawn sprite animations, and environment details. Those who back the project can receive the digital copy of Little Bug for $10. Little Bug is expected to be delivered in the second quarter of 2017, and the campaign is set to close on February 9th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!