Republic, a Reg CF crowdfunding platform, has launched three new equity crowdfunding campaigns recently. The three new issuers are listed below. These investments are open to both accredited and non-accredited individuals.
Pearachute is a monthly membership club that makes it easy for parents and caregivers to discover, book, and drop into the best family activities in your city all at the touch of a button all for one affordable rate.
- Platformm that helps parents discover and book the best children’s activities.
- 28% MoM user growth, 3.4x revenue growth since Aug, over 30K activities booked.
- $32B and growing market opportunity
- Backed by Techstars Ventures, Chicago Ventures, the founders of OKCupid, HotelTonight, SitterCity, and more.
FlipWord is a Chrome Extension (and soon mobile app) that intelligently and automatically replaces a few words with the language you want to learn on every English webpage, as you casually browse the web. Language is a unique subject. Math and science can be contained in a classroom environment, language cannot. It is a skill used across all aspects of a day. Language must therefore be practiced consistently and in a personalized manner. FlipWord’s approach works with your current routine, naturally maintaining engagement.
- FlipWord teaches language by integrating learning into everyday activities\
- Over 6,000 signed-up users for beta with over 50% user retention
- Addressing $5 billion online language learning industry
- Top Prize at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) Cozad New Venture Competition
- Founded by two passionate UIUC alumni with experience working at Facebook, Amazon, and New Oriental (Asia’s largest language-training company)
SkillMil’s unique technology helps veterans get hired by providing personalized knowledge and skill matching to fill the business position demand
1.5M veterans coming on market in the next 5 years.
There are roughly over 20 million retired veterans living in the US and over 1,500,000 veterans will transition out of the military in the next 4-5 years. Most of them will seek employment in the new, corporate world.
- Allows veterans to find civilian jobs by matching their military skills to corporate skills.
- Helps companies take advantage of getting government grants and credits.
- Powered by exclusive SRI machine learning technology
- Early customers include American Airlines and Amazon
- Addresses an underserved multi-billion-dollar market.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!