France Fintech, the French Fintech association, announced it is set to host its second annual Fintech Revolution on March 28th. The event will be held at the la Gaîté Lyrique in Paris and will reportedly have over 1,000 participants.
“Having shown in 2016 the potential for innovation and disruption of Fintech, the 2017 of Fintech Revolution will prove that Fintech is not an epiphenomenon and is there to last. Fintech companies have now established themselves as part of the financial ecosystem in which they play a vital and sustainable role.”
Speaks of the event include:
- Alexa Von Tobel, CEO of LearnVest
- Ron Suber, CEO of Prosper.
- Phin Upham, Managing Partner of Thiel Capital.
- Nilan Peiris, VP Growth of TransferWise.
- Vilius Sapoka, Minister of Finance, Lithuania.
To purchase tickets, click here.