Oh, the places you will go and the beaches you will see! The Shark Tank Your Life Winner The Undress V3 aims to help backers transition from beach to town simpler, or at least, less revealing. With three successful Kickstarter campaigns and over $864K and 10,036 past backers under its, well, dress, the San Diego company’s fourth campaign is also proving successful. At this writing over 2,295 backers have pledged over $248,237, easily surpassing the initial stretch goal and poised to surpass the next stretch goal, in the first week of The Undress V3.
Cofounded by Dennis Caco and April Estrada in September 2014, the innovative women’s activewear product that allows women to change clothes in public. The Undress is a perfect solution for surfers, runners, hikers, swimmers and others who participate in outdoor activities.
How does The Undress V3 work?
- Remove Your Top: First, bring The Undress to your waist. Then use the soft handle to guide the front of the dress underneath anything you want to remove.
- Bring the straps over your head, and cinch both the neck and back cord locks to secure. Finally, simply remove your top and bra.
- Remove Your Bottoms: Insert your hands into the side access openings to easily remove your bottoms. Done!
- Put your bra and top over The Undress, and use the special side openings to put on your bottoms.
- Next, simply loosen the cord locks and use the soft handle to guide the straps under all your top layers. Then just slip out of The Undress, and you’ll be in your new outfit!
At this writing, the $69 pledge level has sold out. Still available are The Undress and Shawl and multiple Undress V3 options, including the $134 Special for two Undress V3s, shipping included. Shipping is set for October 2017. The Undress V3 Kickstarter campaign closes on Saturday, July 1 2017 at 5:00 AM CEST.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!