Rise London, a European fintech accelerator created by Barclays, is set to host numerous events during the 2017 London Fintech Week, which will take place July 10th-14th. Magdalena Kron, Head of Rise London, revealed on Wednesday:
“We’re opening our doors to the community and squeezing nine FinTech events into just five days. It’s set to be a jam packed week full of events, ‘open house’ tours, networking opportunities, FinTech breakfasts & dining, seminars & social tipples, so if you are a FinTech startup or enthusiast, come join us at Rise London, the Home of FinTech.”
The events are listed below.
Monday, July 10th
- Rise Open House Breakfast. 9.30-10.30 a.m.
Tuesday, July 11th
- Lunch N’ Learn. 12.30-2.00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 12th
- Rise London – Open House Tours. 4.00-6.00 p.m.: For FinTech companies looking to find a home in London.
Thursday, July 13th
- Rise & Shine: ‘How to bank a startup’ – a session on Venture Debt. 8.30-10.00 a.m. with Barclays High Growth and Entrepreneur team.
- Rise FinTech Social and Networking session. 5.30 p.m. onwards
Friday, July 14th
- Rise Blockchain workshop – exploring its possibilities 9.00-10.30 a.m.