Sponsored Links by DQ Promote Farmaconfianza.com
recently synced with Crowdcube Spain
for its equity crowdfunding campaign and just surpassed its 350,000€ goal with the help of over 100 investors for the 13.12% equity offered.
Founded in 2013, Farmaconfianza.com initially sold parapharmacy items online in response to a crisis situation. Since then, Farmaconfianza has evolved into an e-commerce specializing in pharmaceutical cosmetics and natural supplements with a hybrid sales and service model, focusing on online sales and with the support of an area network of associated pharmacies.
- Farmaconfianza has doubled its turnover year after year from 2013, reaching 2016 a turnover of €970,000.
- The current number of monthly visits to the web is 120,000, with more than 50% made from mobile phones.
- In addition to continuous recruitment of new customers month to month, the percentage of orders coming from repeating clients is maintained above 50%.
- In March 2017 Farmaconfianza absorbed Boticadigital.com, one of its competitors with an approximate size of half of Farmaconfianza.
- The current version of the Web was launched in March 2017. The better design and new has increased sales ratios, both in purchases through computer and with mobile phones.
Co-founded in Barcelona by President Mónica Lizondo and CEO Alfonso Fuertes, by the end of 2016 Farmaconfianza began developing the Farmaconfianza network of associated pharmacies, transforming its purely online business model into a hybrid model focused on online sales and with the support of a network of physical pharmacies in the territory. The development of this network opens the possibility to future sources of income.
Farmaconfianza.com users may buy online via any device connected to the Internet, including computers, tablets or mobile phones. 100% of Farmaconfianza’s current revenues come from the online sale of products purchased directly from laboratories and distributors, according to the campaign.
Farmaconfianza writes and disseminates its own relevant content on its website and on its blog in order to advise and recommend on the purchase and use of the products. The storage, picking (preparation of the order) and the shipment are outsourced to logistic operators of recognized solvency. In addition, all processes from online purchases to delivery are automated, guaranteeing the operational scalability of the business to the expected growth. Farmaconfianza leverages existing synergies with the physical pharmacy of origin (suppliers, product knowledge, customer service, etc) while at the corporate level Farmaconfianza is a limited company independent of the pharmacy.
Funding will be used for marketing, team and pharmacy association growth, web and processing. For more campaign and financial details, click here
. 17 days remain on the campaign.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!