The Netherlands Crowdfunding Association has recently announced the nominees for the annual Crowdfunding Awards.
The Assocation states that Dutch investors have contributed more than €400 million in more than 4,000 different companies. Many of these same investors became directly involved with entrepreneurs in their area through a crowdfunding campaign.
The list of nominees is below.
- Balanzs : Entrepreneurs Zsoka and Menno crowdfunded for a second time for a new establishment of their yoga concept and raising €130,300 euros via Capitalized Size.
- Bleyenberg : This catering concept found the right balance between a bank loan, owners capital and crowdfunding via Horeca (under the name of Quantum). €350,000 euro was collected.
- Caramol: 233 investors raised a total of € 602,740 on Symbid.
- De Schatberg : In about 7 hours, 728 investors dedicated €1 million for this 5-star holiday park.
- EMB2020 BV : This company raised on Knab Crowdfunding.
- Fish Tales : 346 investors backed this company via Oneplanetcrowd.
- FoodFirst Network : A new food and health platform raised € 750,000 from 573 investors.
- The Amsterdam Trial Room : €700,000 was collected in Collin Crowdfund from 399 investors.
- IJSenIJSkoud.nl : Crowdfunding via Funding Circle. 75,000 euros were collected.
- Cheese in ‘t Bakkie : Crowdfunding via Funding Circle, the popular ready-made cheese fondue raised € 27,200.
- Kentaste Products Limited (via Umati in Kenya): €100,000 euro via Lendahand.
- More Dutch Design : Raised money on Funding Circle
- Moyee Coffee : launched a crowdfunding campaign on Oneplanetcrowd and received the support of 288 funders.
- Nerdalize : Nerdalize attracted 622 investors at Symbid. A total of €762,080 was collected.
- Trial Room Bregje : More than €2 million for 10 branches through Horeca Crowdfunding.
- Pwani Feeds Limited (Kenya): With a loan of €150,000 via Lendahand.
- Safelocker : Through Capital Capital, € 95,000 were collected.
- Senz : no less than 525 investors contributed €1,078,500 via Oneplanetcrowd.
- SolarNow : With a loan of €150,000 via Lendahand, SolarNow can supply 250 systems with solar panels to families and companies in Uganda.
- Solarus : 527 investors spent € 799,740 euros through Symbid.
- Strandpaviljoen Zuidpier : A combination of bank financing and crowdfunding via Knab Crowdfunding.
- Timber factory Peter Dekker : A Capital loan backed by 179 investors for € 150,700.
- TRIBECA : The restaurant offered its guests the unique opportunity to invest. Via Horeca Crowdfunding €180,000 were collected.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!