Founded in 2015 byGareth Williams, the company stated that it securely harnesses underutilized computer power, enabling organizations to deliver incredibly quickly and cost-effectively, through leveraging this limitless compute on demand. YellowDog revealed:
“There are multiple markets and applications. YellowDog has started with the computer graphics and 3D animation industry – this alone is forecast to be a $40bn industry by 2019 growing globally at 17.89% CAGR. The next market YellowDog will address is enterprise Data Centre Systems and Public Cloud Management – where the worldwide spend was expected to be $174bn in 2016.”
The company also listed its values:
- Fun loving: The company explained that its team is enthusiastic and enjoy what they do, and they want everyone they meet to enjoy it, too.
- Hard working: Ever willing to please, YellowDog states it does whatever it takes.
- Reliable: YellowDog notes its consistent in its approach to life, business, products and customers.
- Protective: The company reported its users’ and customers’ security is always front of mind.
- Genuine: The company states its simple and straightforward, and never complicate things for the sake of it.
- Adventurous: YellowDog’s team reports that they like exploring new territories and sniffing out fresh possibilities
- Lovable: YellowDog claims it is easy to work with, easy to do business with, and our products are easy to use.
Funds from the equity crowdfunding campaign will be used to continue YellowDog’s expansion. It is set to close later this fall.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!