Huobi Group, a digital asset marketplace, announced last week the eight members of the Huobi Chain Expert Advisory Committee. According to Huobi, the Huobi Chain expert advisory board will act as a “think tank” with each advisor having experience in academics, investment, and industry. The committee will also offer professional advice and support during the election phase of the Huobi Chain Superhero Championship Program. The eight selected for the committee are the following:
- Steve Hoffman: An angel investor, serial entrepreneur, and author of the book “Make Elephants Fly: The Process of Radical Innovation” as well as the founder & CEO of “Founders Space”.
- Laura Xiaolei Liu: A Professor of Finance and Accounting at Guanghua School of Management, Peking University and director of Guanghua Blockchain Lab.
- OOI Beng Chin: A professor of computer science, director of Smart Systems Institute at the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Chang Jiang Professor at Zhejiang University.
- Don Tapscott: CEO of The Tapscott Group, “Father of the Digital“ and one of the world’s leading authorities on the impact of technology on business and society.
- Jeffrey Wernick: Early investor of Airbnb and Uber, and bitcoin. Postgraduate of University of Chicago
- Lon Wong: A long-time advocate of blockchain technology, is the founder and CEO of ProximaX, an advanced extension of the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Jihan Wu: Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Bitmain, early evangelist of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) supporter and enabler.
- Randi Zuckerberg: An entrepreneur, investor, author, and tech media personality. She is the founder and CEO of Zuckerberg Media
Speaking about the committee, Hubbery Yuan said, Director of Huobi chain Department, stated:
“We’re thrilled to bring on such a knowledgeable group of leaders from the blockchain industry to help optimize experience and growth of the Huobi Chain Superhero Championship Program. We expect their expertise will add value to each project presented, and help guide the next generation of industry leaders.”