Blockchain FinTech company, Blackmoon, recently announced the launch of its Prime Meridian Capital token, BMxPMR, which the company states aims to bridge the gap between traditional and crypto investments through the inclusion of high portfolio transparency, flexible monthly liquidity, and audited fund structure.
According to Blackmoon, the BMxPMR token is an asset token tracking the performance of the Prime Meridian Real Estate Lending Fund, a fund that is managed by Prime Meridian Capital Management, an alternative lending SEC-registered Investment Advisor with $700 million in assets under management. The token has an annual net return of up to 8% from a secure real estate loan portfolio.
The token offers the following features:
- A solid 6-year track record
- An SEC-registered Investment Advisor that currently manages $689 million worth of assets
- High portfolio transparency, making company information on financial reports and investment positions on funds
- Flexible monthly liquidity, meaning that users aren’t tied down to their investments beyond their will
- Audited fund structure to give users the opportunity to complete due diligence on companies ahead of any potential investments
Blackmoon then noted that with an annual net return of up to 8% from a secure real estate loan portfolio, the BMxPMR also boasts a maintained low default with annualized loss rates. The company added that through a personal platform account, verified investors can view the token’s historical results, fund description, and strategy.