Whey Forward Health, a UK-based multi-brand and wellness company, has successfully secured its initial £700,000 funding target through equity crowdfunding platform Seedrs. The company, which claims itself to be a leader in the field of dairy-derived nutriceuticals, is striving to deliver the purest, most bioavailable nutriceuticals available today.
“Our honest and scientific approach is key to the integrity of our products. Here at Whey Forward Health Industries, we believe in all things natural. Our formulae contain only the finest quality raw ingredients and are free from anything artificial. We don’t believe in fads, nor try to create marketing hype to push our products. Simply put, we listen to what science is telling us.”
Its products include:
- REGENATIVE: delivers a potent source of natural glutathione precursors in addition to up to 10x the lactoferrin content of commercially processed whey proteins.
- Promixx: A hassle-free method of mixing your powdered supplements. The 9,000rpm motor and specially designed blade creates a vortex to effectively blend whey proteins with liquids whilst preserving the delicate protein structures
Funds from the Seedrs round will be used for the following:
- Inventory – 40%: Increased inventory holding required to facilitate new market expansion and major retail credit terms.
- New Product Development – 20%: Setup, tooling and mould costs for our new blender products.
- Team – 10%: Key hires in Sales and Operations.
- REGENATIVE Marketing – 10%: Digital advertising and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Web & Systems – 5%: Implementation of new e-commerce platforms and custom ERP system.
- IP – 5%: Strengthening our international patent and trademark protection.
- Working Capital – 10%
The campaign is set to close later this spring.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!