Bricksave, a UK-based property investment platform, has launched an equity crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs. The company is currently seeking £600,000 in funding while offering 13.03% in equity at a £4,004,000 pre-money valuation.
Founded in 2015, Bricksave provides individuals direct access to institutional-grade real estate investments. The platform notably offers investments from as little as $1,000 into a global portfolio of investments in what claims to be an easy to use, hassle-free, fully automated process.
“Bricksave is disrupting one of the world’s largest investment markets, offering real estate investments, with immediate returns, into institutional grade investment properties around the world.”
To date, Bricksave has achieved the following:
- Fully automated and functioning platform
- Proof of concept achieved, with paying customers using the platform
- Over $4 million invested through the platform
- Has achieved £1.4 million of investments through the platform in 2019
- 2019 Year on Year growth in excess of 260%
Bricksave also revealed:
“Since launch we have achieved proof of concept with over $4 million of investment passing through our fully automated platform and in 2019 launched an aggressive expansion strategy. The lifetime value of each customer (LTV) is currently in excess of $919 whilst our CAC costs are 72.86 giving us a LTV:CAC ratio of 12:1.”
Funds from the campaign will be used for:
- 33% – International Expansion
- 25% – Marketing
- 23% – Ongoing operational, including some unpaid consultants fees due to date
- 10% – Ongoing legal/regulatory
- 9% – Set aside for direct property investment/closing
Since its launch, the campaign has raised more than £400,000 in funding from nearly 35 investors. It is set to close at the end of January.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!