Bricksave, a UK-based property investment platform, is set to close its equity crowdfunding round on Seedrs with more than £760,000 raised. The campaign, which has attracted 300 Seedrs investors, was launched in December originally seeking £600,000.
Bricksave notably provides individuals direct access to institutional-grade real estate investments. The platform notably offers investments from as little as $1,000 into a global portfolio of investments in what claims to be an easy to use, hassle-free, fully automated process.
“Bricksave is disrupting one of the world’s largest investment markets, offering real estate investments, with immediate returns, into institutional grade investment properties around the world. The platform offers investments from as little as $1,000 into global property investments in an easy to use, hassle free, fully automated process.”
Since its launch in 2015, Bricksave has achieved the following:
- Fully automated and functioning platform
- Proof of concept achieved, with paying customers using the platform
- Over $4 million invested through the platform
- Has achieved £1.4 million of investments through the platform in 2019
- 2019 Year on Year growth in excess of 260%
Bricksave further revealed that since its launch it has achieved proof of concept with more than $4 million of investment passing through its automated platform. Funds from the Seedrs funding round will be used for:
- 33% – International Expansion
- 25% – Marketing
- 23% – Ongoing operational, including some unpaid consultants fees due to date
- 10% – Ongoing legal/regulatory
- 9% – Set aside for direct property investment/closing
Through the funding round, Bricksave is offering 13.03% in equity at a £4,004,000 pre-money valuation. The campaign is set to close on Tuesday.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!