Bricksave, a UK-based property investment platform, will be closing its equity crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs later this evening with nearly £775,000 in funding raised. The initiative has attracted 375 Seedrs investors. The company launched the funding round in December and quickly secured its initial £600,000 funding target.
As previously reported, Bricksave provides individuals direct access to institutional-grade real estate investments that were previously only accessible to experienced, qualified, High Net Worth Investors. The platform notably offers investments from as little as $1,000 into a global portfolio of investments in what claims to be an easy to use, hassle-free, fully automated process.
“Bricksave is disrupting one of the world’s largest investment markets, offering real estate investments, with immediate returns, into institutional grade investment properties around the world. The platform offers investments from as little as $1,000 into global property investments in an easy to use, hassle free, fully automated process.”
Bricksave has achieved the following since launching in 2015:
- Became a fully automated and functioning platform
- Proof of concept achieved, with paying customers using the platform
- More than $4 million has been invested through the platform
- Has achieved £1.4 million of investments through the platform in 2019
- The 2019 Year on Year growth in excess of 260%
Funds from the Seedrs funding round will be used for:
- 33% – International Expansion
- 25% – Marketing
- 23% – Ongoing operational, including some unpaid consultants fees due to date
- 10% – Ongoing legal/regulatory
- 9% – Set aside for direct property investment/closing
Bricksave is now offering 13.03% in equity through the campaign at a £4,004,000 pre-money valuation.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!