Propetly, a UK-based property investing marketplace, is now seeking to raise a minimum of £225,000 through its equity crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs. The company is now offering 6.97% in equity at a £3,004,320 pre-money valuation.
Founded in 2018, Propetly describes itself as a marketplace that allows property investors to find, evaluate and calculate their complete investment project. All projects will be supported by the most recent market statistics to help our clients make an informed and knowledgeable decision.
“Transactions on Propetly will be AI-verified, can be fully-financed and have complete due diligence. We’re aiming the due diligence to be completed between 48-72 hours from when an agent first views a property (therefore reducing the ‘decision time’ down to just a few hours).”
Propetly offers various tools for property investing, including:
- Step-by-Step deal process and advanced project overview.
- Independent market research
- Option for personal calculations
- Verification supported by modern AI solutions
Funds from the Seedrs round will be used for the following:
- Marketing: Paid Advertising (i.e. Social Media), Events (i.e. Launch Event), Branding (i.e. Corporate Identity and Materials), Public Relations, Content (i.e. product demo videos).
- IT Development: Future ‘phases’ of Propetly, as well as providing constant maintenance and support therefore avoiding any possible technical issue that may arise.
- Personnel and Other Operating Costs: Primarily salaries/wages, taxes, social security costs and contributions and consultancy fees. It include as well operating cost such as travel and office costs.
Since its launch, the campaign has raised more than £186,000 from over 60 investors. It is set to close mid-April
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!