Fintech Europe, Plug and Play’s fintech-focused innovation platform based out of Frankfurt, Germany, announced on Tuesday the ten startups selected for its fifth batch. The platform revealed that after screening applications from all over the world and intensive weeks of reviewing preselected startups with the partners, the final group of ten companies has been accepted in its accelerator program.
Speaking about the program’s selection, Fernando Zornig, Program Director of Plug and Play’s Fintech Europe, stated:
“These companies are changing the landscape of the Financial Services Industry. They address a wide-range of use-cases, from automatic valuation of commercial Real Estate properties using artificial intelligence and Machine Learning to a MIFID-II Behavioural Finance game, and Cybersecurity.”
The ten companies are as follows:
- Nect: Offers cutting edge technology in remote identity verification and biometrics.
- Neuroprofiler: A MiFIDII behavioral finance game to make suitable financial recommendations and predict the client’s behaviors.
- ZecOps: Automated Security Operations. ZecOps automates Threat Analysis and Digital Forensics.
- Starmind: Built a platform that puts together AI and neuroscience so organizations can leverage their collective human intelligence.
- Skenario Labs: Offers intelligent property analytics for real estate owners, asset managers, and financial institutions.
- Aazzur: An open banking platform that facilitates the exchange of data, messages and transactions.
- Keyless: A company that’s building a biometric multi-factor authentication platform that will allow organizations to go passwordless.
- Oper: Gives lenders the power to create world-class digital credit experiences. Our technology enables them to offer and process mortgage loans end-to-end and fully digitized.
- Sonect: A location-based matchmaking platform connecting those who want to withdraw cash, with those who want to deposit it.
- Oceanis: An end-to-end shipping finance platform where ship-owners and debt providers are connected in a new digital way.
Through the program, startups will be introduced to Plug and Play’s corporate partners and will have the chance to execute pilot projects and investment opportunities with these companies.