Bitcoin IRA, a company that allows individuals to invest in cryptocurrency, announced on Thursday the launch of its crypto savings program specifically for retirement investors, Saver IRA. According to Bitcoin IRA, the program is aimed at helping individuals build up retirement savings and allowing them to invest in digital assets in small increments starting with as little as $100 per month.
“Saver IRA enables clients to invest in cryptocurrencies and other digital assets for their retirement accounts with recurring contributions. After signing up for a Saver IRA account, an individual can easily connect their checking or savings account online, set their recurring contribution frequency and then automatically grow their Saver IRA account every month.”
Key features of the program include:
- Monthly Recurring Contributions: Contribute every month by connecting a checking or savings account.
- Automated Crypto Investment: Contributions are automatically invested in the cryptocurrencies selected by the client.
- No Long-Term Commitments: Pause or cancel additional contributions anytime without fees or penalties.
- Only $100 To Start: Open a new Saver IRA account with as little as $100.
- $100 Million Custody Insurance: Digital assets under custody are insured for up to $100 million.
- Significant Tax Advantages: Maximize your account growth with tax-deferred and potentially tax-free investing.
Bitcoin IRA will waive the set-up fee for all new clients that sign up for a Saver IRA account before June 30th.