Rellevate, a U.S.-based digital fintech that is aimed at facilitating access to consumer financial services for middle and lower-income Americans, recently announced the launch of its consumer financial services platform.
Founded in 2019, Rellevate describes itself as a financial services company dedicated to empowering consumers through innovative services that allow consumers to access, move, and use their money anytime, anywhere.
“Rellevate is focused on helping employers improve employee retention, reduce turnover, boost satisfaction, and loyalty by enabling empowering consumers to take greater control over their finances via its product suite.”
While sharing details about the new platform, Stewart A. Stockdale, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO of Rellevate, stated:
“Rellevate, with our new partnership with Sutton Bank, offers products needed by most employees today, including a digital account, Visa debit card, Pay Any-Day, bill pay, and send money. Our platform has been extremely well received and we look forward to onboarding our first employers in the hospitality and services industries who will make Rellevate’s products available to their employee bases.””
Rellevate’s platform includes the following suite of consumer financial services:
- Digital Account: Allows employees to directly deposit their paychecks into an account that earns money every day
- Access to Payroll: Allows employees to access payroll between pay cycles
- Visa Debit Card: Able to use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted and also to access funds through ATM’s worldwide
- Bill Pay: Electronic bill payment system
- Send Money: Enables users to move money person-to-person
Sutton Bank is the sponsor bank for select financial service products in the Rellevate suite. In addition, the partnership with Sutton Bank provides FDIC Insurance for the platform’s consumer accounts