Revolut Business has a “new look” and a more “personalized” experience.
The Revolut team writes in a blog post:
“We’ve updated our Revolut Business web app and the new, simpler navigation makes it easier and quicker to move around your account and manage your business.”
The app’s users are able to find and connect all the tools they currently use in the Revolut Marketplace, such as handy Business apps including Expenses and partner apps: Xero, QuickBooks, Slack and Zapier. Additionally, you may personalize your account menu by “pinning your favorite apps and tools for quick and easy access.”
The Revolut team also revealed that they’ve improved monthly statements in January, and now they have made it easier to access “all types of statements” in one convenient place, including:
- Monthly statements as a PDF or CSV
- Transaction statements – “slice and dice financial activity of your business by transaction types, transfers direction, company cards, currency and other filters.”
- For complex analysis, “you can export them to CSV of PDF files”
- Statement of balances as a PDF
- Account confirmation as a PDF
Revolut’s blog post also noted that you can “just tap the Statements button or go to the Statements section in Settings to view and manage all your important documents.”
The Revolut team added:
“You can now manage your physical and virtual debit cards on any platform. View and copy your card details and PIN, adjust monthly limits, and order cards for your team members anytime, anywhere, on any device. With our company debit cards you can control your team’s spend with a tap – set limits, track, and freeze or unfreeze cards, stay on top of your online spend with virtual debit cards and get extra protection from theft and fraud, spend like a local with debit cards worldwide in over 150 currencies, and get iconic, sleek metal cards for you and your power players.”
The digital bank confirmed that Easy payroll will be coming to Revolut Business. You will have the option to quickly review, approve, and pay your workers in “just a few clicks” along with other features:
- Make payments “straight from payroll”
- Get “instant” accounting reports
- Give your team “more than their salary with early payments, and access to payslips”
- Enjoy “stress-free legal reporting”
- Let your team “self-onboard”
Revolut added that doing your payroll has “never been easier.” You may join their Payroll waitlist on their main menu or by going to Marketplace.
To learn more, check here.