NorthOne, a Canada-based mobile banking platform for small businesses, freelancers, and startups, announced on Tuesday it has partnered with The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, to provide banking services to NorthOne’s customer base, and Galileo Technologies to deliver more processing services to new and existing NorthOne customers.
NorthOne reported that through its partnership with The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, current and new NorthOne customers will now have access to updated account features:
- Deposit funds from checks through the NorthOne mobile app with the ability to access funds in minutes, any time of day
- No NSF fees, overdraft fees, or fees for ACH payments or direct deposits from point of sale providers like Stripe or Square
- Withdraw cash at more than two million Cirrus ATMs worldwide with no additional fees charged by NorthOne
- Transfer cash to a NorthOne Account at nearly 100,000 Green Dot locations nationwide
- Budget and plan for important expenses like taxes, payroll, and rent with NorthOne Account Envelopes
- Invoicing features with the ability to send a professional invoice in moments
Speaking about the collaboration, Steve Turza, Director Business Development at The Bancorp Bank, stated:
“Small business owners today are under extreme pressure and stress to manage and grow their companies. Through our partnership, NorthOne has the ability to scale their platform and help small business owners save time, budget and plan their finances, and run their business with confidence.”
Founded in 2016, NorthOne states its purpose is to make users and their businesses more successful by bringing business banking into the 21st century. The company further explained:
“NorthOne is a mobile-first API-based bank account and mobile app that helps startups and small businesses bank, manage their finances, and integrate all of their financial tools in a simple and intuitive way.”
NorthOne is a fintech provider, not a bank. Banking services are provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC.