Capital One announced that Capital One Venture X Business, the addition to the Venture X family, is now widely available to all eligible business owners on the Capital One website.
Designed for business owners who want travel benefits and business-grade capabilities, the Venture X Business card empowers cardholders “to do more of what they love through elevated earn, enhanced flexibility and differentiated travel offerings.”
With Venture X Business, cardholders earn “an unlimited 2X miles for every purchase, every day, which they can then redeem for flights, hotels and more—all with no restrictions, exclusions or blackout dates.”
Cardholders can also “earn 10X miles on hotels and rental cars and 5X miles on flights when booked through Capital One Travel. New Venture X Business cardholders earn 150,000 bonus miles when they spend $30,000 or more on the card in the first three months.”
Aparna Sarin, CMO for Business Cards & Payments at Capital One, said:
“With no preset spending limit, elevated earn and easy-to-use, high-value redemption options, this card offers the flexibility business owners crave coupled with premium travel benefits and business grade capabilities.”
Features of the Venture X Business card include:
- Unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, with no caps or limitations, plus enhanced earn on travel with 10X on hotels and rental cars, and 5X on flights booked via Capital One Travel
- No preset spending limit, with flexible purchasing power that adapts to cardholders’ needs based on their spending behavior, payment history, credit profile and other factors
- New customers can earn 150,000 bonus miles when they spend $30,000 in the first three months
- Business grade capabilities, including free employee cards and virtual cards, and a free accounts payable solution, so you can pay all of your bills in one place
- Venture X Business primary cardholders enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Capital One Lounges and 1300+ airport lounges globally in our Partner Lounge Network, plus complimentary entry for two guests per visit
Capital One offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients.
Capital One Business offers “a diverse suite of financial products, tools and services designed specifically for small businesses, including business cards with unlimited rewards and banking products and services.”