Wealth Dynamix announces that they have partnered with REGDATA in order to create the fully tokenized Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution in the cloud.”
You can now safeguard your most critical data in CLMi using the REGDATA Protection Suite (RPS). This data protection and privacy service empowers businesses “to apply their data protection policies across their applications and infrastructure, ensuring the highest level of security and privacy with zero trust designs.”
With features including proof-of-compliance reporting, it is “particularly well suited for highly regulated sectors such as financial services, that have strict data security and privacy requirements.”
CLMi is a revolutionary, SaaS-based CLM product “utilizing leading cloud technologies tailored specifically for any size of wealth management firm and private bank that wants to accelerate their CLM journey using a highly configurable SaaS solution, but with the ability to customise and build around it.”
The synergy between Wealth Dynamix and REGDATA creates “an industry first in wealth management and private banking, a fully tokenised CLM Solution in the cloud.”
This enables wealth management firms and private banks “to utilize the scalability and power of the cloud, but without client identifying data ever leaving their corporate networks. Together, this proposition will enable firms to embrace the cloud in a way that was not possible until now.”
In particular, the combination of CLMi and the RPS platform brings peace-of-mind to the Boards and CEOs:
- Achieve enterprise-wide, auditable proof of the implementation of internal data governance and data protection policies for effective risk management.
- Produce compliance reports to satisfy regulators and auditors.
- Elevate compliance and protect your data wherever it resides by leveraging privacy by design.
- Stay ahead of regulations such as FINMA, GDPR, and nFADP.
- Add protection that travels with your data wherever it goes.
- Enable the enforcement of data protection as a driver for value creation, facilitating new business models, operational consolidation, and IT modernisation.
- Fuel digital transformation initiatives from the top with full control over confidential data in real-time, anywhere.
- Implement an “insurance mechanism” to avoid or reduce the risk of regulatory breaches, penalties, and to protect the company’s reputation.
Nicolas Prince, CEO, REGDATA, said:
“The RPS platform, integrated into Wealth Dynamix’s CLMi application, marks a significant advancement in data protection for banks. It ensures end-to-end data security, covering data in use, in transit, and at rest. It offers dynamic contextual data protection and provides real-time, auditable evidence of security and compliance.”