Molly Lindquist is the founder of a nonprofit organization and crowdfunding platform called Consano, which focuses on medical research. TechCrunch TV did an interview with Lindquist, who generated the idea after fighting breast cancer herself. It joins Watsi, Microryza and others in the medical research niche. Watch the interview below for more details on the platform, or check out our May article on how one surgeon used the platform for his own research.
You may also like...
- Batu Biologics Completes Equity Crowdfunding Round With $1.3 Million in Funding
- Queen’s University Scientists Unveils Crowdfunding Platform Dedicated to Northern Ireland Cancer Research Projects
- Nonprofit Crowdfunding Platform Consano Launches “Honor Funds” Website For Medical Research
- Crowdfunding Playing A Role In Effort To Develop HIV Vaccine
- Tulane University Partners With Microryza To Crowdfund For Medical Research
- Project Stealth: Could Crowdfunding Help Beat Cancer?
- Research Crowdfunding Platform Malecare Strives for Cancer Cure
- University of Washington surgeon using crowdfunding to fund research
- When Medical Bills Pile Up, Can You Crowdfund Your Health Care?
- With Unpredictable Federal R&D Backing Can Crowdfunding Fill the Gaps?
- Update: UK Biotech Imagen Set to Close Crowdcube Round With Nearly £900,000 Raised
- Overfunding: UK Biotech Imagen Quickly Surpasses £600,000 Crowdfunding Target on Crowdcube
- MedTech Company Injeq Oy Attracts More Than €1.1 Million Through Invesdor Round
- Brief: Humans of New York Raises Over $1.2M In Less Than Two Weeks on Geneorsity For Pediatric Cancer Research
- Humans of New York Seeks $1M on Generosity to Fight Pediatric Cancer