Molly Lindquist is the founder of a nonprofit organization and crowdfunding platform called Consano, which focuses on medical research. TechCrunch TV did an interview with Lindquist, who generated the idea after fighting breast cancer herself. It joins Watsi, Microryza and others in the medical research niche. Watch the interview below for more details on the platform, or check out our May article on how one surgeon used the platform for his own research.
Sponsored Links by DQ Promote
You may also like...
- Batu Biologics Completes Equity Crowdfunding Round With $1.3 Million in Funding
- Nonprofit Crowdfunding Platform Consano Launches “Honor Funds” Website For Medical Research
- University of Washington surgeon using crowdfunding to fund research
- When Medical Bills Pile Up, Can You Crowdfund Your Health Care?
- Tulane University Partners With Microryza To Crowdfund For Medical Research
- With Unpredictable Federal R&D Backing Can Crowdfunding Fill the Gaps?
- Research Crowdfunding Platform Malecare Strives for Cancer Cure
- Queen’s University Scientists Unveils Crowdfunding Platform Dedicated to Northern Ireland Cancer Research Projects
- Crowdfunding Playing A Role In Effort To Develop HIV Vaccine
- WATCH: Amelia Coffaro Turns To GiveForward For Medical Bills In Fight Against Cancer
- Project Stealth: Could Crowdfunding Help Beat Cancer?
- From NIH Grants in Years, to Crowdfunded in Weeks.
- GiveForward Partners with WhatNext, Cancer Support Network
- Start A Cure, Cancer Research Crowdfunding site Launched
- Lynne Cohen Foundation Crowdfunds to Beat Cancer