Rob Thomas and the team behind the new Veronica Mars film have released four minutes of interviews and footage on the new movie. The movie made headlines after raising over $5 million on Kickstarter. The campaign closed in April of this year.
You may also like...
- The Critics Don’t Matter Here… Veronica Mars Is A Success
- Watch: 2 Minutes Of Veronica Mars Leaked As Countdown To Release Continues
- Where And How To Buy Veronica Mars Movie Tickets
- FINAL DAYS: How High Can “Kung Fury” Climb?
- Rob Thomas Has More Planned For “Veronica Mars” Comeback
- Veronica Mars Movie Trailer Premieres, Grand Kickstarter Experiment To Hit Theaters Soon
- Kickstarter Isn’t The Problem With Kickstarter
- Crowdfunding 201: Wish You Were Working
- Rob Thomas Reacts To $5 Million In Funding For Veronica Mars
- ‘Veronica Mars’ movie Kickstarter crosses $5 million with two days to go
- Veronica Mars Film Release Date Set for March 2014
- Spike Lee On Trish Regan: “It Backfired And It Backfired On CNBC”
- Zach Braff on His $2 Million Kickstarter Project: ‘I Had Nothing to Lose’
- VIDEO: More Opining On Crowdfunding, Film and Celebrity
- Why Kickstarter Can’t Usurp the Hollywood Entertainment-Industrial Complex