Crowdfinance 2013 is a crowdfunding event slated to take place on December 17th at Thomson Reuters’ Conference Center in Midtown Manhattan. The event will cover crowdfunding as a whole with a focus on the crowdinvesting models of equity- and lending-based crowdfunding.
Crowdfinance 2013 will feature a powerful lineup of keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions from experts in every aspect of crowdfinance including p2p and p2b lending, intrastate crowdfunding, PIPRs (Private Issuers Publicly Raising via 506c), registered crowdfunding and reward-based crowdfunding. The sessions will also draw insight from recognized leaders in market data, social media, financial infrastructure, investment banking, securities law, venture capital and retirement planning.
Speakers include but are not limited to…
- Steven M.H. Wallman, former Commissioner of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Andrew Klein, Founder of Wit Capital and first person to offer securities via the Internet
- Debra Walton, Chief Content Officer, Financial & Risk of Thomson Reuters
- David Weild, former Vice Chairman of NASDAQ
- Ron Suber, Head of Institutional Sales at Prosper
- Peter Renton, Founder of Lend Academy.
Those interested in attending this event can register at crowdfinance2013.com. An agenda is embedded below…