The agenda for the meeting includes:
- remarks from Commissioners;
- remarks from the Investor Advocate;
- election of Investor Advisory Committee Chair;
- a recommendation from the Investor as Purchaser Subcommittee regarding crowdfunding regulations;
- and nonpublic subcommittee meetings.
This is a public meeting to be held in Multi-Purpose Room LL-006 at the Commission’s headquarters, 100 F Street, NE, Washington, DC 20549.
The meeting will be webcast on the Commission’s website at www.sec.gov. The public is invited to submit written statements to the Committee.