The description of the game reads,“The King, once Armello’s wise and benevolent ruler, has fallen ill to a dark and mysterious force known only as the Rot. Slowly eating his body and soul, the Rot twists him deeper and deeper into madness. In response, Armello’s Great Clans have called forth their Heroes to claim the throne of Armello; and this is where you start your adventure, Hero.”
- Experience a new procedurally-generated board every match
- Choose from eight playable characters, each with their own unique play styles
- Explore over 200 dynamic quests to earn items, cards or stat bonuses
- Collect and play more than 120 beautifully animated cards
- Select one of two game modes – single player or online multiplayer for up to four players
- Conquer Armello in four ways – Combat, Prestige, Spirit Stone or Rot
Armello previously debuted on PS4, Windows, Mac, & Linux. The game can be purchased for $19.99 USD and Playstation Plus members can pick up Armello with 30% off for the first two weeks after launch. The game is available in 13 different languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese.
Armello on Xbox One will be playable at PAX East this week in booth 4218. The game secured $305,360 AUD from 6,213 backers during its Kickstarter run in 2014.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!