énergie, which has three brands of fitness clubs in 93 locations across 5 countries, currently has over 110,000 club members and is looking expand to a network of 583 clubs with a network of 1 million members.
To date, the company has achieved the following:
- UK Market leader in fitness club franchising and third largest fitness brand measured by clubs trading
- Over 150 franchises secured, 93 clubs trading, 31 in the current pipeline for opening and new franchisees coming on board at a rate of 40 per year and growing
- Largest fitness club operator in Ireland, with 12 clubs and c. 21,000 members
- Multi-award winning brand in both the fitness & franchising sectors, including wins & finalist positions in the UK Active Flame Awards, HCM Members Choice Awards & BFA Franchise Awards.
- Demonstrated transportability of our brands with with 21 clubs across four countries outside of England & Wales
“We have been asked by the team at Crowdcube to present at their investment event on the 9th of June and as a consequence of this together with the significant number of business plan requests we have received over the last 48 hours, we have agreed to keep the campaign open until midnight on the 12th June.”
énergie’s initiative has attracted over 200 investors, including British entrepreneur Lara Morgan, who offered up £100,000 towards the brand’s expansion efforts. She previously explained why she decided to back the company:
“I only consider investing in businesses that are ethical and which make a difference to people’s lives. I’m convinced that énergie has the capability both to meet its ambitious growth targets and to help many thousands of people lead a more active and healthier life.”
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!