Last month, Pebble took to the crowdfunding giant to raise funds for not one but three new wearable tech devices, which offers new ways for users to enjoy the company’s famous technology.
- Pebble 2 ($109): Offers up an upgraded version of Pebble that includes a sleep tracker and an uncompromising heart rate monitor.
- Time 2 ($179): Described as a premium heart rate enabled stainless steel smartwatch with an updated color display.
- Pebble Core ($79): For runners, it is a flippable fitness device that lets users leave their phones at home. For hackers, it is a keychain company that becomes a “magic button for anything” (i.e. call uber, monitor pets, stream data from car ODB port). It is known as ultra-compact, ultra-lightweight, and ultra-affordable.
“The round, color e-paper display and marine-grade stainless steel chassis take center stage. It includes luxe detailing like smoked numbering along the jet black decorative bezel, and an ebony, genuine leather band sports matching clasps with quick-release pins so you can easily swap in any 20mm band your ensemble may call for.”
It was noted that backers who pledge for Pebble Time Round on Kickstarter will have these new models before anyone else and receive an exclusive laser engraving when they start shipping in September. The special edition smartwatch prices are:
- $199 for one (1) Pebble Time Round in polished Gold or Silver
- $298 for one (1) Pebble Time Round + One (1) Pebble 2
Each feature the always-on display, up to two days of battery life, Pebble Health, a mic for voice features, thousands of custom apps and faces, compatibility with Pebble Core and the upcoming Pebble 4.0 operating system.
The campaign is set to close on June 30th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!