Several, a London-based clothing brand, debuted its Crowdcube campaign this week. The company is seeking to raise £350,000 as it prepares to expand its menswear line marketing. Launched in 2014, Several offers men with clothing that focuses on “quality, craftsmanship, and quiet luxury.”
“With 30 years of combined experience the founders’ extensive industry networks have helped Several to gain positive critical responses and establish an international following. With help from industry greats like Boo George and Anders Solvsten Thomsen, the Several shows and campaigns have been of a quality associated with the big hitters, attracting extensive press coverage from fashion journalists worldwide.”
Several has already been featured in various publications throughout the UK, including GQ, Wallpaper, Financial Times, Esquire, Investory, and Hypebeast. Its targeted audience is men between the ages of 25 and 45, urban professionals, who travel and seek stylish clothing.
Funds from the campaign will be used for recruiting for marketing, social media, and wholesale departments; marketing through product placement, social media, publication and at London flagship store. Those that invest on Crowdcube will receive the following rewards:
- Invest £100: 15% off next purchase
- Invest £500: 15% off next 3 purchases
- Invest £1,000: Personalized Several; gift plus 15% off next 5 purchases (full priced Several; garments) plus an invitation to the Several; at LCM (London Collections Men’s)
- Invest £2,000: Personalized Several; gift plus 20% discount for 5 years (full priced garments) plus an invitation to the Several; at LCM (London Collections Men’s)
- Invest £5,000: Bespoke personalized shirt, plus signed limited edition look book, plus 20% discount for 5 years, plus an invitation to the Several; at LCM (London Collections Men’s)
- Invest £10,000: Bespoke personalized shirt, plus signed limited edition look book, plus 20% discount for 5 years, plus an invitation to the Several; at LCM (London Collections Mens), plus a day in our head office during the developing of the collection
The campaign is set to close in mid-August.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!