With less than three weeks until Zane Lamprey’s ADV3NTURE Hoodie Kickstarter comes to an end, the former Chug’s host has successfully secured more than $700,000 from over 5,400 backers. Lamprey stated that he and his team spent the past two years re-inventing the Drinking Jacket, he secured $574,630 on Kickstarter for, in order to make the new hoodie. It was noted:
“We were the first on Kickstarter to offer an innovative hoodie with a neoprene koozie drink pocket, a dedicated place for your sunglasses, bottle-opener zipper, and integrated gloves. Now we’re back with something that’s even better.”
The “3” in the hoodie’s title stands for the following:
- Lamprey’s foray into being a world traveler as the host of Three Sheets
- The company launching as Zane’s third Kickstarter.
- The three pillars of the company “Travel, Explore, Live.”
The hoodies have nine pockets, sunglass holder, pillow conversion, bottle opener zipper, reflective cabling, reflective logo, foldable gloves, beverage grips, return home feature (basically home info), underarm vents, ventilation zipper, over-sized hoodie, adjustable hood snaps, extra soft hood lining, and drawstrings. It also comes in three different version, which are available in both men’s and women’s sizing.
- The Classic:This collect is similar to the Drinking Jacket, although they have been improved in every way (including a bottle opener zipper that is 250% smaller and lighter than the original).Available in Smoke & Fire and Black & Blue, the price for the Classic is currently $79.
- The Limited: This version is the same structure as the CLASSIC, but are made with premium fabrics and black accents. Available in Herringbone and Black Camo, the Limited is priced at $109.
- The Jacket: This version is water-resistant (enough for a long day in the heavy rain) and is lined with ridiculously soft Sherpa fabric. The All-Weather Jacket is starting at $129.
Estimate delivery date for the ADV3NTURE Hoodie is currently January 2017. The campaign is set to close on October 13th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!