With nearly one week until its Kickstarter campaign comes to an end, Zach Lamprey’s Adv3nture Hoodie has successfully secured over $1 million from nearly 8,000 backers. As previously reported, each of the Adv3nture hoodies have nine pockets, sunglass holder, pillow conversion, bottle opener zipper, reflective cabling, reflective logo, foldable gloves, beverage grips, return home feature (basically home info), underarm vents, ventilation zipper, over-sized hoodie, adjustable hood snaps, extra soft hood lining, and drawstrings.
- Lamprey’s foray into being a world traveler as the host of Three Sheets
- The company launching as Zane’s third Kickstarter.
- The three pillars of the company “Travel, Explore, Live.”
Lamprey explained he and his team spent the past two years re-inventing the Drinking Jacket, he secured $574,630 on Kickstarter for, in order to make the new hoodie. He noted:
“We were the first on Kickstarter to offer an innovative hoodie with a neoprene koozie drink pocket, a dedicated place for your sunglasses, bottle-opener zipper, and integrated gloves. Now we’re back with something that’s even better.”
The hoodie is available in three different variations, which are the following:
- The Classic: This collect is similar to the Drinking Jacket, although they have been improved in every way (including a bottle opener zipper that is 250% smaller and lighter than the original).Available in Smoke & Fire and Black & Blue, the price is $79.
- The Limited: This version is the same structure as the CLASSIC, but are made with premium fabrics and black accents.Available in Herringbone and Black Camo, the Limited is $109.
- The Jacket: This version is water-resistant (enough for a long day in the heavy rain) and is lined with ridiculously soft Sherpa fabric. The All-Weather Jacket is starting at $129.
The campaign is set to close on October 13th.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!