NextGen Crowdfunding announced on Wednesday the fifth round winners of the Crowdfunding Video Awards (CVAs). The contest provides campaign organizers new ways to promote crowdfunding campaigns and products to backers as well as potential investors.
The winners of the fifth round are the following:
- First place: Purple Pillow
- Second Place: queFactory
- Third Place: Mymanu Ltd.
NextGen also announced the contestants for the CVA sixth round, which are:
- Pedestal Footwear: Creator of the Pedestal 2.0 high-tech footwear that is designed to handle all training needs
- Golchi, LLC: Makers of customizable drinking bottle
- Ostrich Pillow: Offers a stylish pillow for traveling needs
- Litra: Creator of the versatile adventure LED light
- Mirahome: Makers of the smart mattress pad that optimizes sleep cycle through advanced body and environment tracking technology
- MuConnect: Offers fast charging magnetic adapter for mobile devices
- Thin Ice: Creator of the next-generation weight loss clothing line
- ClutchIt Accessories: Makers of ClutchIt, a double-sided magnet phone holder and mount
- Stickhybones: An animated art figure for rapid posing
- Nomatic: A travel bag that is highly functional
- Nalla: A swimwear brand
- Tactica Gear: Creates a lighweight pocket tool for everyday carry.
- Hovr: Makes a sit down, start walking, burn calories, and improve circulation device
- Geometrical, Inc.: Makers of the Pocket Tripod for phones
- Venturi: An always adjusted belt
- Robert Sha + CAPSULE: A high capacity slim wallet
- PAIX Design: A stylish and versatile urban backpack
- SOLIDteknics: Creator of the one-piece steel chef pain, 1/2 the weight of Cast Iron
- Futo Lab: Maker of the air mattress and pillow
- Hudify Inc.: The company behind HUDIFY, a transparent GPS that keeps user’s eyes on the road
- Core Belief Fitness: Creator of Axius, a progression-based core training system
- Team Start Living: Creator of C-Rest, a pillow that relieves pain and gets weight off shoulders
Voting is set to end this Thursday.