Decentral has announced that its flagship product, Jaxx , a multi-platform digital currency wallet and exchange, has secured more than 70 new partners and integrations for all things blockchain. Jaxx wants to be the tool that brings digital currencies and digital assets to the masses.
“We are bringing together all facets of the blockchain ecosystem with Jaxx to provide a universal interoperable interface so that non-technical people, like my dad, can easily use these decentralized technologies,” said Anthony Di Iorio, Founder and CEO of Decentral & Jaxx. “Simple tools and intuitive UI / UX will bring adoption to the masses and assist all projects and companies.”
Decentral said the following partners will integrate with the Jaxx to create a point of entry into various areas of blockchain technology.
- RSK Labs operates RSK, a smart-contract platform with a two-way peg to the Bitcoin blockchain.
- BitPay is the first and most experienced company in bitcoin payments, building powerful tools for spending, accepting, and building with Bitcoin.
- Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies.
- Purse.io allows anyone to save 15% off Amazon with Bitcoin.
- Bittrex provides individuals and businesses a world-class experience for buying and selling digital tokens with lightning-fast trade execution, stable wallets, and industry-best security practices.
- Blockchain Capital is the premier venture capital firm investing in blockchain tech companies and tokens.
- BitGo empowers businesses to integrate digital currencies into their existing financial systems.
- Civic uses a verified identity for multi-factor authentication on web and mobile apps without the need for usernames or passwords.
- Changelly is a multi-currency exchange service that provides solutions for the last mile problem of crypto exchanges.
- Trezor is the original hardware wallet and supports both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Ledger Wallet is a blockchain hardware wallet that provides cold storage for multiple digital currencies.
- Opendime by Coinkite is a small USB stick that allows spending of Bitcoin like a dollar bill.
- QTUM is a hybrid blockchain application platform aimed at building blockchains for business, with a strong foothold in China.
- Coinfabrik helps customers define their product specifications, design user interfaces, integrate applications, and deploy products.
- Signatura is the world’s most secure and resilient digital signature platform.
- Wall of Coins is available in many countries and directly connects buyers and sellers of digital currencies.
- Bitnovo allows for the simple purchase of Bitcoin and offers a refillable wallet card.
Jaxx aims to become the ultimate dashboard for all things blockchain, tailored to provide newcomers and power users with a simple, intuitive experience.
Jaxx also today announced its future coin and token addition roadmap and will be working with teams and communities from Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MardSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratus, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos and Wings among others to bring more projects into Jaxx across all platforms and devices. These new tokens and coins join Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Golem, Gnosis, DigixDAO, Iconomi, Zcash, Dogecoin, RSK Testnet, and Blockchain Capital to make Jaxx the most versatile, non-custodial wallet with a built-in crypto-exchange available.