Lending Works Selects Credit Kudos to Power New Open Banking Initiative

On Monday, Credit Kudos, a challenger credit bureau, and Lending Works, a fast-growing peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform, announced they were teaming up to launch a new Open Banking initiative, which is described as a secure way for banking customers to take control of their financial data.

According to the companies, Credit Kudos automates the process of applying for credit by removing the need to manually fill out forms and upload documents. Lending Works is passionate about delivering a game-changing customer experience for its personal loan borrowers. It was also noted that with this new partnership, Lending Works’ customers can now use Credit Kudos to populate forms, verify income and help demonstrate creditworthiness instantly online, making it easier and faster to apply and be accepted for loans.

“Currently, approximately 60% of Lending Works’ borrowers are provided with instant and automated credit decisions, whereas the remaining 40% require some manual processes. Within the new world of Open Banking, Lending Works expects to increase that figure to up to 90% of credit decisions being fully automated.”

While sharing more details about the partnership and initiative, Freddy Kelly, CEO of Credit Kudos, stated:

“With Open Banking, customers now have control of their own financial data. Lending Works and Credit Kudos are using Open Banking to provide borrowers with a faster and easier way to verify income and demonstrate creditworthiness. We’re excited to partner with Lending Works, who are as technology-obsessed as we are at Credit Kudos, to raise the bar for customer experience in the lending industry.”

Nick Harding, CEO of Lending Works, added:

“We are fanatical about creating best-in-market customer experience in consumer credit. Open Banking provides us with an opportunity to significantly enhance the ease and speed of applying for a loan, while simultaneously improving our credit underwriting process. We are thrilled to be able to further enhance the positive experience customers have when applying for a Lending Works loan. Credit Kudos have already proven themselves as an early leader in their market, and we believe they have a very bright future in providing Open Banking services to other technology-led businesses.”

Sponsored Links by DQ Promote



Send this to a friend