Pointvoucher, a mobile gaming plug and play market platform, recently launched an equity crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs, seeking £500,000 in funding. Founded in 2015, Pointvoucher reported facilitates the connection between consumers and brands by giving them a reason to engage in a “fun, playful, and rewarding” way. The company currently provides an entertainment platform for consumers and a market platform for brands. Consumers may download exciting branded mobile games and play their way to real products and experiences for the time they spend interacting with the brands.
“Vouchers can be claimed in the branded voucher shops connected to the game or in the Pointvoucher shop where they are exposed to games from other partners. Brands will get a plug ‘n’ play marketing platform with high conversion rates, data & permissions, drive-to-shop mechanism, huge engagement rates and access to new customers through the platform.”
Here’s how it works:
- Play and Earn voucher points for the time you spend playing
- Claim vouchers from great brands
- Redeem vouchers at local stores
The company also reported that it wants access to the 2.1 billion mobile gamers across the globe and plan to launch 8 new city games over the next two years.
“In 2020, Pointvoucher plan to release a software development kit that will give 3rd party mobile developers access to the platform. This will enable them to monetise more effectively. We believe this will scale the business and elevate Pointvoucher into a mobile gaming entertainment platform with many great games where users get value in return for playing.”
Funds from the Seedrs round will be used for the following:
- Growth: Local and international user acquisition/marketing campaigns to generate downloads for the city games
- Product: Continue improving the games and the platform to increase quality, revenue, user conversion, retention, time to market and more.
- Team: Recruit key people for the development, sales, and marketing team to secure and maximize the successful launch and upkeep of upcoming games.
Since its launch last week, the campaign has raised nearly £450,000. It is set to close later this summer.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!